District 2--Bark's contest

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 17:13:08 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 6/7/2004 12:50:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
johnferrell at earthlink.net writes:
It has become neccessary to move the contest scheduled for this coming
weekend to our old field in Snow Camp NC.
The new site is going to require more time for the grass and more gravel.

John

I forwarded this post to the D2 mail list and a list of D2 flyers that I
have. Please do all you can to inform every-one of this change.

I don't see where points would be a problem. Notify AMA about the change.
Explain the problem to them and it should be cleared up. Randa can probably take
care of it. We will plan on keeping the points unless we find out later that
we can't.

Robert