D 4 & D5 shootout

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 14:35:03 AKDT 2004

 Tom your not taking that trophy home with you this year. We have way too much fire power with us. We also have some new guys that are really talented!!!!!
 Sorry for you ahead of time. Mike

"Thomas C. Weedon" <weedon at wwnet.net> wrote:
Notice to all;
The D4 vs. D5 Shoot out will be this Sat and Sun at the AMA site in Muncie, center stage. Practice all day Friday. Cost $25 each. We will have something for lunch on Saturday. I'll wait and ask the fellows. I have some nice trophies for all classes and Bob Kane will bring the Shoot Out trophy again, just to let the D% guys look at it before we take it back home where it belongs (D4 of course).
As usual, this will be a "spirited" contest (spirit does not include the liquid sort) and everyone will have a great time.

Tom Weedon will do the scoring, Bill Gregg will run the flight line and Bob Kane and Bob Satalino will pick the judging pool, just to keep it fair.

See Ya there!!

Tom Weedon, NSRCA ex-D4 VP
AMA 2537, NSRCA 733
WA8WAA