Source Info

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun Jun 6 18:09:59 AKDT 2004

I picked up the graphics for my new Pattern ship on Friday afternoon. I
discovered  a local graphics fabricator about a year ago at which time
he had done the stuff for my Fresca.
I don't know about you guys or where you get your stuff done, but I feel
compelled to let everyone know about my provider. His outfit is
"Gloucester Graphics" and his work is exceptional!!!  This guy bends
over backwards to be accomodating and is really accomplished at his
craft. On top of all that, he's a really nice person to do buisiness
with, with a great personality and pleasing demeanor.
I had him do four pieces, 22"X 3&1/2" in missile red and his price was
$20! He can do a couple of nameplates for your fuse sides and your AMA
numbers and  can even cut gaskets. Screen printing for your favorite
T's, even die-cutting, bumper stickers, you name it.
If your in the market for graphics and you are having difficulty finding
a source I can't recommend Gloucester Graphics highly enough.
His name is Sean Gibney aand his e-mail is,
sean at gloucester-graphics.com.
Phone:978-281-1134
Fax:978-283-6980