[SA] Fixing foam sheeted parts

Ed Alt Ed_Alt at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 17:17:49 AKDT 2004

Jason:
You can either go straight to something like Anchor Bond epoxy resin, which
is very thin to begin with, or else thin with denatured alchohol.  Actually,
the easiest thing to do might be to use Pro Bond or similar polyurethane
glue injected with a syringe.  Hard to beat, since it expands nicely and
really grabs everything back together.

Ed