Memphis Pattern Championship

Bryan Kennedy bryan.kennedy at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 6 15:44:16 AKDT 2004

Memphis Pattern Championship

JUNE 12-13, 2004

Classes Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced, Masters F.A.I. Awards thru 5th
place in Sportsman

ENTRY FEE: $30 Includes a Barbeque on Saturday. There will be refreshment
stand operating both days. Overnight Available {No Hookups}

Field Open For Practice Friday
Registration 7:00 am Saturday
Flying Begins 9:00 am Saturday/ 8:30 am Sunday Pilots Meeting 8:30 am
Saturday Pre Register by email to ATGlenn at fedex.com Name, Address, AMA #,
Frequency Class, Aircraft, Engine, Prop, Radio

Field Direction : I-40 west to exit #8A (Jackson Ave. / Austin  Peay
Hwy)   east 8 miles to within sight of the blinking yellow light look
for contest sign on the right(south).

Hotel
Sleep Inn
2855 Old Austin Peay
Memphis , Tenn. 38128
901-312-7777
"Reservations Say Memphis Pattern Championship"
Contest Director: Albert Glenn 901-737-6597 or 901-647-4211
Asst. Director: Jimmy Lynch