YS 140L not starting

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sat Jun 5 18:34:52 AKDT 2004

MessageThat usually has worked for me as well. I open the needle 3 turns from where it was last run. Open throttle to full and hit it with the starter. When fuel starts getting into the engine, you'll hear the rpm's of your starter speed up. Close the throttle, connect the glow plug, and all will be well.

Verne