Jetero Pattern contest -- Houston, Texas -- June 5, 6

Ron rsbxon at ev1.net
Sat Jun 5 09:30:19 AKDT 2004

  The third annual Jetero Pattern Classic will be held this next weekend -  June 5 and 6 at the Jetero field near Humble, Texas (northeast of Houston).

  For all the flyers in the Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Florida areas...

  We have an excellent grass runway,  very large covered pavillion area,  running water, electricity, flushing toilets.  We intend to put on the best pattern meet in the region with experienced club and contestant judges.   We have had excellent feedback on our contest the past 2 years.  We will award very nice trophies from 1st to 3rd place in all classes except sportsman where we will award plaques to 5th place (even have your picture with your plane on the plaque).  Home cooked lunch on Saturday/Sunday.

  If you want to have the best time imaginable with your clothes on and a transmitter in your hands,  come to Jetero.  Email me privately if you need one via internet at: rsbxon at ev1.net

  Ron Barr,  Contest Director
  NSRCA 249
  AMA 6507