Activities at the West Windsor Club / Lumberton contest- Invitation

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Fri Jun 4 10:53:44 AKDT 2004

Funny you should mention that ...

Yes, I will be there ... you know, there was a time ('90 or so) when I was
the only Pattern flyer in the club. I brought the virus with me!

More importantly, during the contest day, the local club members will be making
their usual yummy lunch and light breakfast stuff, but ...

Saturday evening there will be a social event at Casa Pappas, located a 30 minute drive north of the field.
Mary Ann has graciously (recklessly?) consented to try and feed us animals in our back yard.
We will be asking everyone to say if and how many will attend at registration, but any warning you
can give us through this forum would be appreciated. We'll also hit you up for some nominal cost.
We are still working the numbers. Oh yeah, bring a bathing suit!

Regards,
	Dean Pappas