May K-Factor

pbrine at uoguelph.ca pbrine at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jun 4 09:21:23 AKDT 2004

You're still part of the the USA.  You only have to deal with USPS.

We have the "priviledge" of having our KFactor shipped in bulk to someone here
who then remails them individually through Canada Post.

Way back when we had them mailed directly to us it used to take a week or so to
get here based on the postmarks.  The new and improved method adds 2-3 weeks or
more to the process.  This is measuring by the posts on the mailing list.

As I said April is still early by recent standards as it's not the mid of June
yet.

Paul