Judging Seminar in Springfield, MA

john tarpinian jtarpinian at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 17:48:27 AKDT 2004

Hello,

The June 5th Judging seminar will be held at my house
from 10.00AM until about 3.00PM. There is a fee of
$20.00, all of which will go to the NSRCA for
materials.  A video will also be available.

I'm planning to send out for grinders or pizza.

My address is 149 Dayton St, Springfield, MA 01118.
Its a brick house with the street address located
above the garage door. Tel# 413-783-4022.

>From the mass pike(rt 90) take the Springfield
exit(#6).  At the end of the exit take a left onto Rt
291.  Go 1.0 miles and take exit #5.  At the end of
the exit take a right onto Page Blvd.  Go about 200 ft
and take the left at the intersection onto Roosevelt
Ave.

Stay on Roosevelt Ave for about 3.5 miles. After you
go across the General Edwards Bridge, Roosevelt Ave
will veer off to the left. Stay on Roosevelt Ave for
about 1/4 of a mile and then Roosevelt ave will branch
off to the right.  Continue on Roosevelt for .6 miles.
Take a left at the first stop light onto Plumtree Rd.
Go past the next stop light(about 1/2 Mile).  The
second right after the stop light is Dayton St.  My
house is about half way up the street on the left.
The driveway is a pretty steep hill.

I will also email a map to you.

If you need more information or directions from Rt 91
just let me know.

Please confirm if you plan on attending.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/