OS 1.60 Issues

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 15:29:17 AKDT 2004

Jon, I am using the same set-up as Karl with excellent results with this
sport engine. The only thing different on mine is the prop (bigger) and slightly
longer on the pipe. The idle is easy to get lean: symptoms are extended time to
settle down to low rpms for landing. I had to back mine off about 1/2 turn
from where it gave me that symptom, and it works really well now.

The only negative on this topper tank set-up is the first start of the day on
the inverted engine--choking it tends to be tough because of minimal prop
clearance. I hate starters so getting fuel to the carb can be tricky, but once
it's there, a quick flip of the spinner against compression and she's kicked off

Matt K