F3A Landing Sequence

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 23:53:24 AKDT 2004

I agree with Troy, after reading the AMA take-off/landing proposal I have many questions as to how it should be judged. Hopefully we'll see some clarifications on this when the new rule book is printed, however, I'm not sure where the clarification would come from since one would think changes to the wording in the proposal would have to be voted on.

Does anyone know how this is handled? When rules proposals are approved can there be modification to the wording, without another vote, before being included in the official rule book?

Keith Black