Any 90-size as good as the Quest(Eddie)

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 22:44:08 AKDT 2004

>>> Hey, outside loops are great, unless you pull at the bottom.

Or if you freak out and hit full throttle on the way down!  Gray has a funny story about this happening to a pattern acquaintance, but I'll let him tell the story. Maybe he can share that one at the next contest.

BTW, I'm not going to be able to make Lubbock either. I've just today returned from NATS and a vacation with the family and I'm completely worn out on driving and being away from home. We were gone three weeks including the stay at NATS. Leaving for Lubbock in less than a week after returning is just too soon.

I'll recharge my batteries and hopefully make it to Nederland.

Keith Black