More Webra problems

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 17:03:34 AKDT 2004

 Matt I ran the Webra last year and it didn't work to my satisfaction until I added the MC carb. The engines are real stump pullers once you get the bugs worked out. Mike

Gordon Anderson <GAA at owt.com> wrote:MattK

Thanks for the advice. The idea about using a perry pump is very appealing. I have been running this pump on an OS 1.60 in my Focus for about 30 gallons of fuel and it has been very reliable. This might be something I should try before changing motors, its a ton of work change to a different powerplant!

--Gordon