Creative Nose Ring Mounting?

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Sat Jul 31 10:34:20 AKDT 2004

Bobs has a mind... grin.... ;>}

    del
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Galligan
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 2:07 PM
  Subject: Re: Creative Nose Ring Mounting?

  Mike,

  You gotta understand how Bobs mind works.  He is what we would call the McGiver of the model business.  and this can be done as I have done it on a Cap I had put a 2 stroke in.  If there is room it can be done with 4 longerons and shear webbing to a nose ring mount.  E-mail me off list for a photo.

  Wayne

  wgalligan at cnbcom.net