Heading South for the Winter!!

Paul Hepworth rctechnics at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 20:40:40 AKDT 2004

Heading South for the Winter!!
Being in Ontario, Canada during the winter months can be hard.  A field of snow is impossible to fly a pattern ship from.  So I am looking for an area in the southern US states to practice during the winter.  The plan is to ship and store my aircraft over these months and fly down for long weekends.  I hope some one can suggest were are the best places are for pattern flying during the winter?

Paul