Welcome Back, Nats Goers!!

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Jul 29 10:50:40 AKDT 2004

Hey Adam,
I don't recall you taking this picture. Wow!, now all the guys on this list
that thought that Georgie was some young kid are going to be shocked! I've
always enjoyed having fun with that and now you've gone and spoiled it! Oh
well, it had to come out sooner or later.  Great pix,....great fun!
Thanks