8411 conversion to SA

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 09:27:05 AKDT 2004

Troy: I don't think you're crazy if you say you did it.  If you say so,
that's it.  Having said that, I sure wish I had access to the same trim
expert you did. ;-)
I remember Tony Frack saying "not 10% of the flyers out there know how
to trim an airplane."  I'm pretty sure I'm in the 90% compared with the
top flyers.  And some of them probably are working harder than they need
to, because of trim problems.  Problem is, if you go a long time, you
automatically compensate, and probably never know you have a problem,
until a "really, really good flyer" flies your plane, and says "What the
heck is going on with this thing?  Do you REALLY fly it like this, or
are you just kidding me?<G>
Anyway, I thank you for the information, as always.

Bill Glaze
P.S. I really enjoyed watching your flying at Muncie.  Top drawer.