Any 90-size as good as the Quest(Eddie)

Mike East mweast at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 29 09:20:29 AKDT 2004

It really is a great flying plane, I have really been bragging on how well the Swallow flies especially in the hands of a good pilot like Chuck.

However, I wish I could have made more than 1 district contest this season, Dist 6 wouldnt have seemed so easy I can assure you.
 hehehe....

Hey Chucko,
I havent even flown the sportsman pattern since Temple, been working on intermediate. Its a lot more fun even though I probably am not quite good enough to be real competitive yet. I know you are gonna enjoy it too. Im, getting better every day though. I havent decided which I will fly for the remainder of this contest season since I havent actually flown the intermediate pattern in a contest. Whichever Im having the most fun with I guess.

  I hear the guy that won intermediate at the NATS  did his 2 consecutive roll in slow roll fashion, the maneuver taking the entire length of the box and was perfectly centered. I wish I could have been there. Knowing how well Roddy flies this guy had to be awesome to beat him.

Mike

Chuck Hochhalter <cshochhalter at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I am currently flying the Swallow 90 available from www.giantscaleplanes.com for $209\

It is a great flyer and goes together very easily.

Setup with a pumped os 120 4 stroke and a 14#10 prop.

Currently leading the District 6 sportsman points race, she makes it easy J

Chuck Hochhalter