Masters 2005 Sequence > Quarter Half Quarter Roll

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Jul 29 08:47:11 AKDT 2004

Nope...reverse knife edge is a CONTINUOUS quarter roll, stop, then at CENTER a continuous HALF roll to opposite, hold, then back to level. I think that's a different deal than what is described....at least the centering will sure be different!

But we could ALL be wrong, lacking authoritative guidance in the rules.... <G>

> From: SJones1733 at aol.com
> Date: 2004/07/29 Thu PM 12:41:59 EDT
> To: discussion at nsrca.org
> Subject: Re: Masters 2005 Sequence > Quarter Half Quarter Roll
>
> Bob
>
>   What you described there sounds more like a reverse knife edge. I  think in
> the quarter, half, quarter, the rolls all need to be the same  direction.
>
> Steve Jones

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net