F3A Finals, Judges View

Jerry Budd jbudd at qnet.com
Wed Jul 28 09:16:02 AKDT 2004

Hi Ron,

I've got my score sheets packed away until I get home (I'm in
Pocatello, ID en route from Yellowstone Park back to Lancaster) but I
probably remembered it wrong.  I know I got two zeroes, a couple of
low scores (albeit generous), and I thought a seven.  Either way I
would've zeroed it myself.

I would like to add that overall that I thought the judging was
pretty good compared to previous years where you'd see something and
just shake your head and wonder.  Then again those who didn't fare as
well as I might disagree...

Jerry