Earl's excellent observations

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 13:57:35 AKDT 2004

I can post your drawings in my personal web space, just send me a copy.

Bill Glaze pointed out to me that the FAI landing sequence requires that
once you begin your descent to landing, you can never gain any altitude
according to the book. There would have been a lot of unhappy finalists if
this was enforced at Muncie. The only available penalty is a zero...

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US