Some thoughs on the NATS Experience

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Jul 26 18:50:24 AKDT 2004

On Jul 26, 2004, at 7:07 PM, Don Szczur wrote:

> Anyone interested in some random thoughts, experiences, etc?  I have
> some and would be happy to share if there is interest.

Don - I would be interested in reading about your Nats random thoughts
and experiences, especially since I've read other observations you've
written.  Not many high-level competitors are willing to share their
experiences and I consider it a rare opportunity to view the Nats
through the eyes of a champion.

Ron Van Putte