Welcome Back, Nats Goers!!

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Jul 25 17:34:17 AKDT 2004

Those of us following from afar, congratulate all the participants!  Mail traffic already sounds like it was a terrific event.
    Special congratulations to the World Team "repeat", particularly Jason S. with a long-deserved First Place!!!
    Masters looks like it was a real battle, too....the placers worked very hard to get there, and Special congrats to Verne Koester;  a man of his age, doing so well....(he knows I'm joking)
    Advanced and Intermediate....LOTS of good fliers, and some names we'll see more of in the future!

The list just wasn't the same without all the traffic you guys generate!
    So we need stories....as you all recuperate....tell the tales....

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net