Piedmont Models

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sun Jul 25 17:00:03 AKDT 2004

I just tried the piedmont web site again and it works now!

Got the engine problems sorted out with help for the experts on this list. Its
flying great. I need to get a bunch of practice next weekend, its the last free
weekend before the next D8 contest. I sure hope we get good weather. Its been
real HOT here, over 100 this weekend.
I sure like the way the Hydeout flies, the Webra has tons of power, I'm rarely
at full throttle.

--Gordon

  _____