Tinting Canopy

Ed White edvwhite at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 14:35:33 AKDT 2004

I did this to my Focus 2 canopy.  Pactra makes a
window tint color in this color but I was strongly
advised against it.  In fact my LHS refuses to even
stock that color because they've had so many
complaints about poor results.  I used black with gold
metal flake, airbrushed on very light coats, about
3-4.  It came out well enough, though I can't see the
gold metal flake.
Ed

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail