Webra 1.45 problem too

David Wartel d.wartel at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 07:35:38 AKDT 2004

Webra 1.45 problemThanks, Brian.

I just took the pump apart and found it to be squeeky clean. I triple filter
my fuel.

I'll try all of your suggestions, probably today if I get the engine reinstalled in time.

What I don't understand is why the engine died immediately at high throttle
with the nose up. It ran perfectly with the plane level. Could this be a
pump problem? I couldn't find anything unusual inside it. The diaphragms
look fine and it is clean.

I'll turn the adjustment screw out a half turn and fiddle with the needles
again.

Thanks again, Dave