nats results

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Jul 19 18:57:46 AKDT 2004

Unless they are doing something really different, there aren't "real" results until every pilot has flown in front of the same panel of judges.  In years past, this meant you could only know how you did in "YOUR" group with THOSE judges....and REAL standings weren't available until the end of the second day, reflecting two full rounds...

I think it's still the same.

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net