OS 160FX and pump question

richard.lewis richard.lewis at idmcontrols.com
Fri Jul 16 13:04:21 AKDT 2004

Order the pressure tap for the 1.40EFI from tower for a couple of bucks.
You drill through the bottom of the backplate screw hole on the
upper/non-exhaust side (it emergees into the intake transfer port and
replace the backplate screw with this part.  It is a very neat, clean way to
to it.  No tapping required (I HATE tiny little taps....).

Richard Lewis