Am I home alone?

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Fri Jul 16 12:05:46 AKDT 2004

No, numerous issues kept me home.  Charlie was going but I understand he doesn't feel up to it just yet. Orland's luck hasn't been sterling either--so he's staying home. McFarland isn't flying much right now.  So what you're saying; the KC bunch are duds this year?!  If you're interested in that Mintor 140 engine with the new stuff, Orland's phone line is acting up--so he's not getting data and you can hardly understand him over the static.  The repair folks are on the way.  His direct line is 816-353-8667--try later.   You're right, this has been quiet the last few days.
                      RS