E Help

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 07:53:28 AKDT 2004

How about filling in the ?'s:
U-Can-Do
AXI4130-20         Motor?       Cost?   Source?
6S2P @ 8C        Battery?     Cost?   Source?
19x8                  Prop           Cost?   Source?
What kind of controller?

Swallow
MaxCim 13Yx4:28:1   Motor?       Cost?   Source?
8S2P @ 15C             Battery?     Cost?   Source?
18x10                       Prop           Cost?   Source?
What kind of controller?

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US