Fw: FAI electric

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Jul 14 05:12:31 AKDT 2004

MessageHere is the official reply from Bob Skinner about weight of electric models...  It seems that they must be weighed WITH the battery pack, until the rules are changed (2008 would be the earliest they could be changed).

I know that a clarification is being asked for by the FAY, so we will have to see how this unfolds.  Right now, electrics must be weighed with the battery pack installed in the model.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505