[SPAM] Re: Off Topic - tools

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 16:24:08 AKDT 2004

Theyre probably button head.

Now for the real question, what kind of tool do you
use to remove the bathroom partitions that have the
flat head security screw. You know the one Im talking
about, has half the slot machined away if you try and
turn anti clockwise the screwdriver ramps out.....

And if you know of this tool, who wants to take a
bathroom partition anyway.

;)

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail