Off Topic - tools

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Fri Jul 9 09:37:03 AKDT 2004

I got my set of tools that are intended to remove the three or four different types of security screws at the Englishtown flea-market.(near the big drag strip) For $10 there was a full set of hole-in-the-middle TORX drivers, the funny 3-tined phillips-like drivers, and phillips-like screwdrivers where the tines do not intersect at a point ( they meet at what looks like a four-handed fireman's carry. The only ones that weren't in the set are the ones that would allow you to disassemble public restroom dividers.
Dean P.