Cutting Edge

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Jul 9 06:15:19 AKDT 2004

What Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To everyone who responded to my new airplane(and there were a bunch)
thanks guys for all the encouragement. It was gratefully received,
trust me.
One thing became apparent from many of the responces. It seems I
wasn't too clear regarding the origin of the model, as a lot of
people want one. The model is an original design of which I drew up
the plans myself and built from same. It is of all balsa
construction  i.e., built-up wings, stab, and fin/rudder. Fuse sides
are 1/8 balsa with the turtle and belly 1/16. I stole the Bolly gear
from my crashed Fresca.
In the past I have been designing a new ship every fall and then
doing the construction over the winter. Well, if I build another
ship over the winter this year, it will be another Cutting Edge as
it embodies all the attributes I have learned to expect from a
pattern model. Sorry that I cannot supply plans for those that
requested.
Many thanks for all the positive feedback.
Georgie