D-1 Judging School

RCSkyraidr at aol.com RCSkyraidr at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 05:42:56 AKDT 2004

There will be a judging school for all Pattern pilots interested at the
Haddonfield Public Library, in Haddonfield, NJ, starting at 10:30 AM tomorrow
morning, July 10. Please contact Eric Henderson at eric.henderson at comcast.net or
myself at granellif at aol.com for directions.

Attend this school and you won't have to spend Sunday in Muncie's classroom.
While I think it may be a misprint, the NATS folder I received said that
judging certifications were good from 2003 and 2004. It did not mention 2002, which
was when most of us were certified on this rule book. Although I don't know
for certain, I believe that 2002 certifications also would count as in the past
but check with Maureen to make sure you are current just to be sure. See you
there

Frank Granelli