Glow Plugs

Dennis Cone cone.man at verizon.net
Thu Jul 8 22:57:49 AKDT 2004

Just got through rebuilding my Webra 145 (after only about 4 gallons) and
found that both plugs (using a Bully head) were toast when I disassembled
it. What I found was that the rear bearing was spinning on the crankshaft.
This caused metal to get into the combustion chamber. The inside of the head
looked like it had been spray metalized. If you are going through a lot of
plugs check this. Does require disassembly though to verify.

Dennis Cone