[SPAM] Re: Glow Plugs

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 12:27:29 AKDT 2004

Try a slightly colder plug (K&B1L), less nitro, or add some headshims.
Dave

I had a Webra last year and the plug usage was similar to what you are stating. The engine ran well just blew a lot of expensive plugs and I never did understand it. Mike

Bill Pritchett wrote:
Help-
I have to change plugs on a Webra 1.45 about every dozen flights....... I'm sure it's not a mixture problem. The plugs are OS-F plugs...... any ideas what the cause might be??
Thanks
Bill Pritchett
765-744-9322
http://mail.yahoo.com