A Wing Question

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Tue Jul 6 16:27:19 AKDT 2004

I appreciate all the replies!  You guys have a lot of info to share....
    What prompted my question was the relative difference, if any, between a
couple of #64 rubber bands, doubled, that hold the hooks in the root rib to
the fuse.  I've tested THOSE eye-hook dowels, and they don't even begin
deforming the root rib at 35lbs.  And the doubled #64's I think can't pull
that hard...so sounds like the "hook/rubber band" retainer, although not
high tech nor elegant, certainly is functional.

Thanks guys!

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net