Dodge Caravans and 2M ?

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Sat Jan 31 12:49:38 AKST 2004

Ron
I have the regular Caravan. I can get 2 2 meter planes in on a platform on
top of the rear seats that are folded down. The nose of each plane is
pointed outward behind the passengers.  A single plane can extend nose
between the seats. Wifey makes me take the sharp prop off. HA I do manage
with this set up.The longer van is better.

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

>From: Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net>
>To: discussion at nsrca.org
>Subject: Re: Dodge Caravans and 2M ?
>Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:28:53 -0600
>

>On Jan 31, 2004, at 2:09 PM, Bob Pastorello wrote:
>
>>This should be close enough to "on topic".....am considering replacing the
>>current hauler, and looking at Dodge Grand Caravans....are they easily
>>adapted to our 2M fuses?  Are they "contest capable" vehicles??
>>    Possible to carry two birds, two pilots, two sets of support stuff??
>
>I've used my Mercury Villager for carrying two 2M airplanes to go to
>contests (including the Nats) with John Fuqua or Tony Stillman, so the
>Grand Caravan should be fine.
>
>Ron Van Putte

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1

# discussion-request at nsrca.org