Dodge Caravans and 2M ?

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sat Jan 31 11:16:17 AKST 2004

Hey Bob...

Caravans are VERY capable for that.  I have some very simple racks (Pictures available if you desire) that hold two 2M birds very solidly and completely off the floor...allowing the entire base of the van for support equipment.  The racks are quickly and easily removed; however they're designed to allow the first row of captains chairs to remain IN the van and simply folded down when you want to put planes in.

Oh...and the new Caravans have a power outlet in the back that can be "unswitched".

-Mark