Help with setup of Focus version 1

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Fri Jan 30 09:59:50 AKST 2004

Well, I got my Focus version 1 last night.  I have a few questions if
anyone knows.  My plane has already been assembled and flown approx 10
times.  I bought only the airframe.

1: Can I use the Focus II instruction manual for the incidences on the
Focus I ?
2: When mounting the motor mount there are no clear instruction.  How do I
figure out the proper thrust line?
3: What is the CG range from the factory?  What has anyone found to be
ideal?

Thanks to all ahead of time

Michael Laggis
NSRCA 3618