Contest calendar

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Jan 30 07:47:21 AKST 2004

Steve:

The contest calendar is handled by each District VP.  Since these have only been elected as of January 15th, there has not been much time to get this info on line.

Also, they can only put online what contests they are told about.  Make sure that every CD has contacted their VP with details.  I have checked the AMA contest listing, and many contests are not even listed there (the one that I CD is not on the list yet, as the sanction was only recently applied for!).

So, it vital that contest info be sent to the District VP if it is to show up on the NSRCA website.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505