Converter

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 19:08:41 AKST 2004

What scares me is thinking of how much savings I'm going to need at retirement if the next 40 years of inflation is anywhere close to the last 40 years!!!!  Half a million dollars now will only have the buying power of $86K in 40 years of with similar inflation.

Or another way to look at it is the $3000 pattern plane will cost about $17,350!!!! OUCH!!!!

Keith Black