Another fuel/oil inquiry.

Bob Bob at enduremed.com
Thu Jan 29 13:04:25 AKST 2004

I've used Magnum #2 for a while in all my & YS 4 strokes with no
problem.....just don't like the way the exhaust smells compared to Cool
Power.  I ordered directly from Buzz by phone, told him my needs for a YS 4
stroke fuel, and he suggested the #2 blend.  When the shipment arrived all
the jugs said "#2 2 cycle".  I called Buzz and explained the obvious mistake
and he assured me that even though the label stated "...2 cycle" it was just
fine for 4 cycle engines.  It has worked just fine thank you, but I'm still
puzzled by the confusion.....comments?

Bob