Another fuel/oil inquiry.

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 12:55:17 AKST 2004

Are you going to make the Toledo Show?  You can pre-order PowerMaster fuel at a very good price.

Steve Bennett <whisperingsmith at qwest.net> wrote:I've been using Powermaster 20/20 exclusively in my non-Dingo YS's & Saitos. I really like the stuff but my LHS recently bumped the price to $22.00 a gallon. I need to find a less expensive alternative. Central Hobbies is selling "Magnum DZ Blend" (30%nitro) for $18.50 a gallon delivered with a minimum 12 gallon purchase. I checked the Magnum Fuel website for oil content details but apparently it's a closely guarded secret that the brewer is going to take with him to the grave. Personally, I don't feel this is a sound practice as I have a sizable investment in my engines & want to know what's going through them. I want to stick with the 20% oil content.  That said, Does anyone know if Magnums "DZ Blend" or their "20% Nitro Blend" will meet my needs? Also, any feedback from those using Magnum DZ or 20% fuel would be appreiciated. Thanks very much.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com