Need Some Help-Focus version 1

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Jan 28 12:09:07 AKST 2004

Hi Mike,
Before the digitals, the matching of two elevator servos was never good enough, at least under load, until the servos were made large and heavy. With the digitals, this appears not to be the case anymore, based purely on my test flights of sevaral of other people's planes. As long as the plane you are buying CGs correctly, then go ahead.
Dean P.