Artistic Aerobatics suggestions

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 11:55:34 AKST 2004

1954-Babcock 3 channel-Bonner escapement on rudder and throttle-Bonner
Mailbox elevator servo.  $200+
1957 Orbit 8 channel, (equivalent of 4 channels today.)  $225-no
batteries, no servos, no wiring harness/switches
1959-Orbit 10 channel, (equivalent of 5 channels today) rest same as
above-$250
At the time, I was raising 3 kids, making less than 10K  per year,
living well on that income.
Finally, we had reached a point with the Orbit that the radios
worked--most of the time.

Todays stuff is qualitatively stratospheric compared with that of a few
years ago.  (relatively speaking!)

Bill Glaze