Asano Header Parts?

IhnCheol Park patternflyer at msn.com
Mon Jan 26 23:48:22 AKST 2004

Dave,

I have not see anyone mentioning that header yet although they were
available last year.

Since Quique Somenzini sells Asano headers & pipes, I believe he can get the
parts that you need for your direct-joint header.
http://www.somenzini.com

If not, you should be able to get them directly from Asano or other Japanese
hobbyshops.

Asano   http://www.h3.dion.ne.jp/~cac3619/

other places that you may try are as below
Ikoma hobby    http://homepage1.nifty.com/ikomahobby
Harada model hobby  http://www.incl.ne.jp/~aircraft
Hokusei model    http://hokusei-kobe.co.jp/index.htm
Hobbynet Japan  http://www.hobby-net.jp

Harada was the first place that sold Asano parts in the internet.
I am not sure about Ikoma, but have sent a few E-mails to three others.
(Harada, Hokusei and Hobbynet)

It appars to be a head screw with larger head that is threaded for another
screw to hold the header.

Hope this helps,

Ihncheol Park

# discussion-request at nsrca.org