Artistic Aerobatics suggestions

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 19:54:10 AKST 2004

You got that right Dwayne...I bought a new Bonner 8 in 65' and I
remember how much that hurt. $615 was a lot of $$ back then.
Especially for a model airplane radio! A Volkswagon cost a lot less!!
That works out to $3432.78 in 2002 money taking inflation into account.
Del's $400 PCS from 1970 works out to $1887.86 inflated to 2002.
The Babcock Magic Carpet receiver and Magic Wand transmitter cost $29.95
each in 1956..cost $334.35 in 2002.
Trust me..that Babcock gear took a hellova lot of throwing newspapers to
buy..but by gosh, I was determined to fly R/C...and I did.

Dwayne..are you ready to sell me your Digimite 8 yet??

Here is a slick calculator for inflation.

http://www.westegg.com/inflation/

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586